Mass Spec Reservations
The mass spectrometers are used both by CIF staff and by students. At the moment, the Agilent 5973 GCMS and the Waters GCT pyrolysis GCMS can be reserved on-line using the "Booked" program. The Outlook calendar client can be used to view the schedules of the other instruments.
- Agilent 6540 QTOF: Coordinate walk-on use with Kamel. White board notification of upcoming projects and reservations
- Thermo LCQ LCMS: Available for special project. Coordinate walk-on use with Kamel
- Shimadzu LCMS 2020: Available for walk on.. Coordinate walk-on use with Kamel
- Waters GCT pyrolysis GCMS: Use "Booked" to schedule time. Requests must be approved.
- Agilent 5973 GCMS: Use "Booked" to schedule time. Normal requests do not need to be approved.